|Way to Die #225|
|Name of the death is a pun on "Xmas" and "masturbator"|
|Every year, Ned turns a holiday into a living hell... until fate finally stepped in... and pulled... his plug.|
|Date||November 5, 2003|
|Location||Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
"Xmas-turbator", Way to Die #225, is the fourth death to be featured in "Sor-Dead Affair", which aired on February 29, 2012.
Ned was a man who was obsessed with Christmas decorations, despite ironically hating Christmas. Ned would put up a ton of Christmas decorations in November, to annoy his neighbors. Ned's wife also became annoyed and threatened to leave Ned if he didn't remove everything, and Ned refuses to do so. Ned then buys a window rattling sound system to continue his annoyance. After activating the speaker, the loud noise startles Ned, causing him to fall from the roof, but is saved by the speaker cord, which tangles around his foot. Nobody can hear Ned's cries for help due to the loud music. Ned's head is also repeatedly swung into the stone wall of his home, causing hemorrhaging from his wicked brain artery, which soon causes coma, and then finally comes death.
"Every year, Ned turns a holiday into a living hell... until fate finally stepped in... and pulled... his plug."
- Leo Kamasinski - Christmas Fanatic
- Also called "Wreck the Halls" on the Spike TV website.
- This is the second death in which someone dies from hanging for a long time. The first death was Car Jacked.
- Navidadicción (Christmaddiction) = Word play on "Navidad" and "Adicción" - Latin American dub.
- Navi-Diñarla (Christma-Dying) = Word play on "Navidad" and "Diñarla" (Spanish slang for "Die") - Spanish dub.