|Way to Die #235|
|Name of the death is a pun on "wrinkled"|
|Date||June 8, 2008|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Dead to Rights"|
"Wrin-killed", Way to Die #235, is the third death to be featured in "Dead to Rights", which aired on February 17, 2010.
Granny is walking down the street. It's a picture of tranquility until a thief tries to snatch her purse. But don't be fooled by her looks. Granny may be 74, but she had over 30 years of experience with Tae Kwon Do. She managed to hold onto her purse very tightly that the thief lost his grip and stumbled. She hands her purse to a female pedestrian and starts beating him up. The passers-by were very amused with her skills that they cheered her on. Finally, Granny delivered a killing blow by punching the thief in the throat, crushing his windpipe in the process.
"Granny probably would have invited him over for tea. Instead, he got TKO'ed and wound up.. D.O.A."
- Sandra Lee Gimpel - Granny (lead)
- Andrew Amani - Purse Snatcher (lead; intended victim)
- Jeff Mulvin - Physical Trainer
- Dr. Pavel Bindra - Cardiac Electrophysiologist
- When Granny first gets attacked by a thief, a cameraman can be seen in the reflection of a store window.