|Way to Die #948|
|"Titty Titty Bang Bang"|
|Name of the death is a pun on the film "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang"|
|Date||June 6, 2006 - June 18, 2006|
|Location||San Diego, California|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Death On Arrival"|
| previous death|
| next death|
"Titty Titty Bang Bang", Way to Die #948, is the first death to be featured in "Death On Arrival", which aired on December 6, 2009.
Connie, a young woman, was a temp worker whose acting career went wrong. When she decided to become a stripper, she thought things would change, but she didn't have lumps as big as a usual stripper. She opened up the laptop, typed in "closest boob job in San Diego" and found a close doctor that specializes in surgery. The next day, she goes to the doctor's office, pays the super-duper expensive surgery and goes into his operating room. Connie asks the surgeon she wants "melons, gazongas, bonkers" and that she doesn't want to see her feet(in other words,the biggest breast implant). On the patient bed, Connie falls asleep for the operation, and the doctor starts working on her breasts. But then, it is revealed that the doctor used a pair of large water balloons and stuffed them into Connie's body.
Two weeks later, Connie boards a plane to Las Vegas, Nevada while dressed up for her stripper job. To go along with her bigger breasts, Connie had her hair & make up done, and even wore a mini-skirted blouse tight enough to show her perky chest and nipples sticking out. Every woman boarded on the plane is jealous of Connie's massive lumps and even one man's daughter snaps him out of looking at Connie's chest. Even one man sat behind Connie, put down her arm holder, and touched her breast - well, half of it. Connie noticed all the attention she attracts, which makes her smile. She loved how sexy she is and the new life her boobs would give her.
When the plane takes flight, Connie's chest feels irregular, because as it turns out, she's got what she paid for. She feels irregular, and it's getting worse. She starts screaming, and the compression gets higher, and the balloons get bigger. Connie was accused of having a bomb inside her chest, but she declined and said its just her boobs. Then after a little bit, everyone screams, and a lady points to Connie's chest. The bigger her chest grew, the more her blouse stretched and nipples grew. The stewardesses tried to help her while calming the passengers down, but there was nothing they could do. Connie cries out as her breasts explode, blood and meat splashes out onto people's faces and bodies even for those who tried to avoid it by. Connie is shown lifeless sitting on her seat, head on her headrest, bloodied.
"Connie thought bigger boobs would give her a leash on life. Too bad death stepped in and popped her balloon."
Cast and Interviewees
- Audrey Tommassini - Connie (lead: intended victim)
- Abhi Trivedi - Plastic Surgeon (lead)
- Ryn Harrison - Flight Attendant (lead)
- Trevor Algatt - Screaming Male Victim (lead)
- Dr. Max Lehfeldt - Himself (Plastic Surgeon)
- Dr. Steven Kim - Himself (biochemist)
- Breast, Expand, Explode
- Terror at 20,000 Ft.
- Tits on a Plane
- Explosive Titties
- Also called "Bad Explosions" on the Spike TV website.
- This way to die is based on an incident that involved a Russian woman after she had a boob job. Irina D.'s (she did not share her last name) boob implants ruptured at a Californian airport after the flight, and she survived.
- This death scene is awarded the "Deathiest Death" in the "Death By Request" Special and considered a "fan favorite", as said by the narrator in the same episode.
- This death never explains how she died. A possibility is that as the pressure in the cabin changed, the water balloon implants grew and grew until they finally burst, killing her and showering the other passengers in gore.
- Viewed over 7 million times on YouTube, this is the most popular death on 1000 Ways To Die and on the Spike TV channel. Lots of people have reuploaded this death on YouTube.
- Titty Titty Bang Bang is well known to fans of breast expansion, a fetish that revolves around a woman's breasts growing within an immediate period of time.
- When passengers thought Connie's breasts were bombs, she told them "No, it's just my boobs! They're implants!"
- After the explosion, everyone was covered in Connie's blood. However, a closer examination shows that her hair and eyes remain blood free.
- The Discovery Channel series MythBusters examined the urban legend in 2003 and found that there was negligible expansion of breast implants at atmospheric pressure equivalent to flying at 35,000 feet. Further reducing the pressure, the conditions would be lethal to humans through lack of oxygen long before implants ruptured.