|Way to Die #440|
|Name of the death is a pun on "tea bag"|
|Date||July 22, 2009|
|Location||Small Town, USA|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Today's Special: Death"|
"Tea Bagged", Way to Die #440, is the seventh death to be featured in "Today's Special: Death", which aired on August 1, 2011.
Musket Mary, a mayoral candidate with no political knowledge (and parody of Sarah Palin) gives an energetic speech to her followers and political rivals, the latter seeing her as an insane woman. During the speech, she carries a prop rifle, waving it around. While letting out an energetic howl, Musket Mary suffers a hemorrhagic stroke due to her high-energy yelling, and, during the stroke, impales herself through the chin on the tip of her bayonet, piercing her brain.
"This just in: earlier this evening at a Midwest political rally, a candidate known as Musket Mary impaled herself on her bayonet. At this point, it is being called an accidental self-assassination. Stay tuned for further updates."
- Gustavo Arellano - Newspaper Editor
- Dr. Boyd Flinders - Surgeon
- Alexandra Veister - Musket Mary (lead: intended victim)
- "A Tea Party “mama grizzly” is firing up her fellow patriots when her wired microphone causes a speaker tripod to tip, and she is crushed by the amplifier." (Spike TV website)
- This is the first death in which the recap is shown as a news report.
- The description for this death on the Spike TV website mistakenly says that Mary's wired microphone causes a speaker tripod to tip, and she is crushed by the amplifier.
- Speaker Trouble (Spike TV website)
- No Conservada (Not Conserved) - Latin American dub.
- Sobredosis de Patriotismo (Overdose of Patriotism) - Spanish dub.