|Way to Die #106|
|Name of the death is a pun on "superhero"|
|Date||May 24, 2008|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Wild Wild Death"|
"French Fried/Backseat Die-er"
"Super Zero", Way to Die #106, is the second death to be featured in "Wild Wild Death", which aired on November 21, 2011.
Vigil Andy always being tired of petty crimes being committed every day, so he decides to become a superhero. Look out bad guys, here comes Red Justice.
Andy harasses these so-called "criminals" for jaywalking, finding stuff that belongs in the trash, and other minor crimes like that. Then, Andy finds a group of people smoking marijuana on the rooftop of a building. He shocks one of the smokers with a cattle prod, but then retreats when the others advance toward him. Andy then trips on his cape and, instead of flying, falls over the edge, sustaining fatal skull and chest fractures when he hits the ground from a small warehouse.
Andy thought if you dress and act like a superhero, you actually become one. But when he put those super powers to the test, Red Justice didn't fly, he fell.
- Ty'Veculus - Real Life Superhero
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan - Interventional Pain Physician
- Ty Veculus, whose real name is E. Quincy Sloan, competed in Season One of Who Wants to Be a Superhero?, but was eliminated in episode 3.
- This death shares its name with Guitar Zeros.
- Andy wears the same kind of boots that Alex DeLarge from A Clockwork Orange had used.
- Andy's full name is an oxymoron on "vigilante".
- Super Cero (Super Zero) - Latin American and Spanish dubs.