|Way to Die #274|
|Name of the death is a pun on the movie "Spirited Away"|
|Date||May 3, 2003|
|Location||Cooper's Creek, Georgia|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"The One About Dumb People Dying"|
"Squirreled Away", Way to Die #274, is the sixth death featured in "The One About Dumb People Dying", which aired on February 8, 2011.
The next time you drop in on a taxidermy shop, be careful; you never know what kind of service you're going to get. A customer walks into a taxidermy shop, only to be scared off by Norman, who is foaming at the mouth. So what happened to Norman? Norman ran a taxidermy shop deep within the woods, and found plenty of animals to not only stuff and mount, but to eat as well. One day, Norman kills a squirrel he finds in a tree, and eats it (on the rare side) as a sandwich. A few days after eating the squirrel, Norman begins to suffer from rabies because the rabies virus can live up to 24 hours within a dead carrier. The virus infects Norman's nervous system, causing him to die a slow painful death from organ failure and the inability to think properly and breathe on his own.
"Norman stuffed animals for work, and ate them for fun. But after he bit it into the wrong one, Norman turned rabid, and was done. You silly wabid."
- Gary Robbins - Taxidermist
- Dr. Pavel Bindra - Cardiac Electrophysiologist
- When Animals A-Taxidermy
- When Norman comes to scare away one of the shoppers, in one shot he is shown foaming from his mouth, but the next shot he is shown not foaming.
- La Ardilla Asesina (The Killer Squirrel) - Latin American dub.
- Rabia Asesina (Killer Rabies) - Spanish dub.