|Way to Die #634|
|"Shop 'Till You Down"|
|Name of the death is a pun on "shop 'til you drop"|
|Date||February 9, 2004|
|Location||Corpus Christi, Texas|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
| previous death|
| next death|
"Shop 'Till You Drown", Way to Die #634, is the fourth death to be featured in "Dirt Nap", which aired on November 7, 2011.
Cecilia is selling fake designer clothes to her friend Eva for high prices and is thrown out by Eva's husband, Roger (who hates Cecilia because his wife keeps spending money on her, and Roger lost most of his money to the current economic downturn). As Cecilia leaves, she falls into the couple's swimming pool, gets tangled in its cover, and drowns.
"Cecilia was a parasite who sucked money like it was blood. Then one day,she sucked too hard. And wound up...liquidated."
Cast and Interviewees
- Monica Braunger - Cecilia (lead: intended victim)
- Jenn Barlow - Eve (lead)
- Tony Snegoff - Roger (lead)
- Dr. Steven Burstein - Himself (Interventional Cardiologist)
- Erst kaufen, dann ersaufen (Buy first,then drown) - German dub
- Also called "Drown And Out" on the Spike TV website.
- A similar death is Gone Green but the victim died after she took the dress off.