|Way to Die #856|
|Name of the death is a pun on elevator shaft|
|Date||January 8, 1992|
|Location||Fort Worth, Texas|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"You're Dead! LOL!"|
Way to Die #856, is the second death featured in "You're Dead! LOL!", which aired on February 10, 2010.
Heather, an uber-bitchy, mean-spirited office manager treats her employees the way she always does. One day, she gets inside an elevator with her employees. However the elevator gets stuck, and Heather gets claustrophobic and desperately wants to be out of the elevator. In attempt to get out, the other employees pry open the doors to let her out. As Heather is climbing out fate steps away, the elevator's hydraulic brakes fail and the elevator proceeds to descend, crushing Heather's abdomen/bisecting her, and she dies.
"On her way up, Heather stepped on everyone's backs. That's why no tears were shed when she broke...her own."
- Dr. Alex Yufik (clinical/forensic psychologist)
- Noland Sims, Jr. (elevator technician)
- Dr. Hitoshi Nikaidoh in 2003 at a hospital in Houston, TX died when an elevator decapitated him. Even though Heather was Biscected , his death could be a base for Shafted.
- This death is also based off from a scene from Total Recall(1990) where a character gets its hands decapitated and falls into the elevator shaft to death.
- This death also happends to Cuddles from Happy Tree Friends on a episode See You Later, Elevator(a pun on See You Later, Aligator).
- Section Bisection (pun-on phrase: Section By Section)