|Way to Die #629|
|Name of the death is a pun on "sex" and "x-ray"|
|Date||March 12, 2001|
|Location|| St. Jude's Hospital|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Death Gets Busy"|
"Sex Ray", Way to Die #629, is the sixth and final death featured in "Death Gets Busy", which aired on February 22, 2009.
A sex crazed doctor named Dr. Montana prepares to give a patient named Mr. O'Brien a brain x-ray. Dr. Montana leaves and enters the control room, continuing to have sex with his bombshell nurse as Mr O'Brien looks on through the window. The nurse's butt continuously hits the x-ray machine while they have sex, subjecting Mr. O'Brien to constant bombardments of radiation for the next 20 minutes. The radiation fries Mr. O'Brien's brain, killing him.
"Our advice: Stay out of hospitals, unless you're horny."
Cast and IntervieweesEdit
- Rob Locke - Mr. O'Brien (lead: intended victim)
- Matthew Farhat - Dr. Montana
- Gelusa Zaripova - Bombshell Nurse
- Dr. David Reiner - Himself (Radiologist)
- This death appears to be partially inspired by one of the first recorded fatalities attributed to the THERAC-25, a linear accelerator that killed 6 people in the two year time-span between 1985 and 1987. The circumstances of the THERAC, however, were the result of programming errors and a lack of hardware lockouts to prevent such an occurrence, and are a ubiquitous case study for any engineering student in an ethics course.