|Way to Die #208|
|Name of the death is a pun on suicide and semi-truck|
|Date||August 26, 1998|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Life Will Kill You"|
"Par For The Corpse"
"Semi-cide", Way to Die #208, is the first death to be featured in "Life Will Kill You", which aired on May 14, 2008.
Dating couple Jeff Stewart and Jessica Baron were making their way to Las Vegas to tie the knot. But as they clowned around at a rest stop, their day of fun came to a sudden halt when they heard screaming. They rush over to the scene discovers something that would haunt them forever. A man, Frank Soriani, got run over and cut in half by an 18-wheeler semi-truck, whose driver didn't see him, lying on the ground, while working on his Ford F-350 for a broken muffler. Because of this, he screams in pain and lies back against his truck. His upper body and legs were accidentally sent to two seperate hospitals, and Soriani dies after three and a half hours of being cut in half.
- Dr. Howard Oliver - Forensic Pathologist
- Emesan Gusseth - Frank (lead: intended victim)
- This is the very first death featured in the entire series.
- A rig is capable of bisection with its tires, as confirmed by many vehicle accidents involving trucks. A truck would have to weigh as much as a school bus, and crush the victim's abdomen or waist,
- Both Semi-cide and Harry He-Done-Y are the only deaths where names haven't been changed to protect the identities of the deceased.
- Links to the same deaths/survivors:
- This is the only death that has been censored.
- Also Called “I Like to eat poison” On the spike website