|Way to Die #234|
|Name of the death is a pun on "reloaded" and "toad"|
|Date||September 6, 2003|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Putting a Happy Face on Death"|
"ReToaded", Way to Die #234, is the sixth death featured in "Putting a Happy Face on Death", which aired on December 30, 2009.
Two travelers named Geezer and Trip travel the world on their quest to achieve the ultimate high. After smoking some plants, they then search a marsh for a frog that is supposed to give a person halluogenic effects if they lick its' secretions. Unbeknowst to the two travelers, the frog they licked was the poison dart frog (which is native to South America) and not the Colorado River toad (which is the real frog they were looking for, which lives in the Southwest United States). The toxins from the frog end up leading to paralysis, which causes heart failure and death.
"What have we learned from their miserable deaths? As you go through life, no matter what frog you meet, it's probably not a good idea to lick its' butt."
- Jules Sylvester - Wild Animal Trainer/Wrangler
- Rafael Melvin - Geezer (lead: intended victim)
- Abdul Quincey Matthews - Trip (lead: intended victim)
- This parodies an episode of Family Guy in which a new form of drug was licking a toad to get high, however no one died in the episode.
- Sometimes this segment is the last one of this episode due to time constraints.
- Lamida Mortal (Deadly Lick) - Latin American dub.
- Les salió rana (They've got the frog) - Portuguese dub.