|Way to Die #351|
|Name of the death is a pun on "pulled pork"|
|Date||October 26, 2010|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"A New App Called Death"|
Pulled Pork, Way to Die #351, is the fourth death to be featured in "A New App Called Death", which aired on April 2, 2012.
Elmer is a funny looking redneck who is trying to harvest pig sperm to sell on the black market. Elmer spots Brandon, a blue-ribbon prized pig whose sperm is like juicy gold. When the pig's squeals wake up the farmer, he makes a run for it, but trips over the bucket and accidentally hits his head on a metal fence, knocking himself out. Brandon the Pig then decides to finish some business and starts to eat out the man's intestines. By the time Elmer comes to, it's too late. He dies from his intestines and colon being ripped out by the pig's jaws. Brandon munches out the poor man's corpse all night long.
"Elmer was a sperm stealer who thought he'd fill his bank account with a prize pig's deposit. Instead, he became the main course in a true... pig out. That'll do pig, that'll do."
- Jules Sylvester - Animal Expert
- Jaden Senalivile - Elmer (lead: intended victim)
- In October 14, 2012, Terry Vance Garner, a 69-year-old farmer from Coos County, Oregon, got eaten alive by pigs when they knocked the poor farmer before killing him and eating him alive.
- The doggerel quote sounds similar to what happens at the endings of Babe and Babe the Pig in the City. (That'll do pig, that'll do)
- Also Called “Bush Whacked IIII:Disaster Struck” on the spike website