|Way to Die #1000|
|Name of the death is a pun on "mature endings"|
|"In the end, the choice is yours. You can be a total moron, die a victim of your own stupidity, and wind up on our show, or live a long and sensible life, and go home and watch it. All this time, 1000 Ways to Die has been an instructional manual... for how to live."|
|Date||March 13, 2011|
|Location|| Sharon Levy Memorial Hospital|
Los Angeles, California
| Episode this death|
was featured in
"Premature Endings", Way to Die #1000, is the seventh and final death to be featured in "Sor-Dead Affair", which aired along with "Locked and Low-Dead" as the one-hour season finale on February 29, 2012.
Most of Sharon Levy Memorial Hospital's patients were dying of different causes ranging from germs, toxins, injury, illness, catastrophe, calamity, and their own stupidity.
There was one patient, however, that stood out from the rest; he is dying peacefully from old age. He is at the end of a long and healthy life, having been faithful to his friends and family.
His daughter, who was oblivious to the other patients, was the only person to see him go, and while she's sad to see him pass on, she's glad to know that he's going to a much better place.
List of deaths shown
Before meeting with the patient dying peacefully
- Work Of Fart
- Titty Titty Bang Bang
- 'Dis Still Killed 'Em
- Boris Bititoff
- Dead Meat-Eorite
- Board Stiff
- Hammer Head
- Pop Goes The Cholo
- Road Killed
After meeting with the patient dying peacefully
- Super Zero
- Dead Mime ☺
- Nine Inch Nailed
- Tow F.U.
- Dead Necked
- Bush Whacked 3: Waxed Off
- Dead Light Green Light
- Heart Beat Down
- Her Own Damn Fault!!!
- Shop Till You Drown
- Less Is Mormon
- Velvet Dope
- Chain On You
- Rhymes With "Rich"
- Miner Injuries
- Branched Out
- Ex'D Ex
- Homie's Dead
- This Way to Die reaches the bottom of the list at #1000.
- This death has no interviewees, as dying of old age is one of the most common ways to die in real life. In many developed countries, almost everyone who dies does so due to complications related to age.
- Like Ichiboned, this death is sometimes considered one of the most heartwarming, as all the people involved died from a normal situation that could happen to anyone, and the people involved had not done anything morally wrong or stupid beforehand.
- As the 1000th and final Way to Die, it reflects on some of the previous deaths shown throughout the series.
- The main deceased character in this death is the only one to not have died from any injuries, catastrophes, germs, toxins, or even illnesses.
- This is the second death from 2011 featured in this series, but "Apocalypse Harley" is still the youngest, 34 days away.
- This Way to Die was supposed to be the series finale, but 1000 Ways to Die was renewed for another season. It was instead featured in the finale of Season 3.
- For some reason, in the Spanish dub of the series, Sharon Levy Memorial Hospital is depicted to have been located in London, England (the setting for Ex-Squeezed), but it's doubtful that this is true.
- The intro to this death is in motion.
- I am sorry, You people on this show will be missed (if not if fictionally), 1000 Ways To Die is renewing all new seasons.
- Finales Prematuros (Premature Endings) - Latin American and Spanish dubs.
- Long Goodbye (Spike TV website)
- Goodbye, Farewell and Amen
- A Peaceful Ending
- The Last Death Standing :(