|Way to Die #94|
|"Pop and Lox"|
|Name of the death is a pun on "pop and lock"|
|Date||February 12, 1984|
|Location||Bronx, New York|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
| previous death|
| next death|
"Pop and Lox,"Way to Die #94, is the seventh and final death featured in "Die-abestic", which aired on February 1, 2012.
Sophie Lebowitz (aka Sister Shmear) is a break dancer. She & her crew "The Masapequa B-girls" were about to have a danceoff with "The Levitown Lady Breakers". Shmear also had a modified sound system on her car which boomed out sound waves at a sonic level. So at the dance-off, the two dance crews go toe to toe in a colossal dance showdown, and Sister Shmear decides to intervene. But in the middle of her dance, she dies of Sudden Arrhythmic Death Syndrome.
"Sister Shmear tried to talk the talk, but in the end, it was the beat that beat her."
- Riyanna Hartley - Break Dancer
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan - Interventional Pain Physician
- This death is similar to Tone Death, in which the victim died to extreme Sonic Pressure while playing Satan's Jackhammer, but the victim did not have SADS.
- The CGI for this death features a breakdancing heart.
- Ache Dancer (Spike TV website)
- Rap-idisimo (Rap-idly) - Latin American dub.
- Sin Ritmo (Without Rhythm) - Spanish dub.