|Way to Die #895|
|"Pop Goes The Cholo"|
|Name of the death is a pun on the song "Pop Goes The Weasel"|
|Date||August 25, 2008|
|Location||Albuquerque, New Mexico|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Better Them Than Us"|
"Pop Goes The Cholo", Way to Die #895, is the third death to be featured in "Better Them Than Us", which aired on March 16, 2011.
Gangbanging in Albuquerque is no joke, because two street gang members (Juan & Eduardo) take a third member (Enrique) to a back alley ex-doctor (Mr. Stitches), who lost his license after having sex with his anaesthisized patients previosly, to treat a bullet wound to Enrique's chest. Eduardo ends up pistol whipping Mr. Stitches into unconsciousness after losing patience with him. With Mr. Stitches out cold, Juan & Eduardo decide to do the operation themselves, but fail after inserting the tracheal tube down Enrique's esophagus, rather than the trachea, and end up hemorrhaging Enrique's stomach by filling it with air and causing it to explode. After Enrique died instantly, Juan and Eduardo escape the back alley immediately.
"Enrique thought sneaking into this country and leading a life of crime was a good idea. Hey, Enrique, this is why they call it gang...banged."
Cast and IntervieweesEdit
- Ray Cosico - Juan (lead)
- Fabian Alomar - Eduardo (lead)
- Alan Ehrlich - Mr. Stiches (lead)
- Bennie Wilson - Himself (whose name which features the third instance of an interviewee being shown in shadow for criminal protection and the first time voice alteration is used, in the case of a gang doctor)
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan -Himself (Physical & Medicine Rehab)
- Sin-Tubated (Spike TV website)