|Way to Die #257|
|"Pimp My Death"|
|Name of the death is a pun on the show "Pimp My Ride"|
|Date||April 3, 2005|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Death Be a Lady Tonight"|
| previous death|
| next death|
"Pimp My Death", Way to Die #257, is the sixth death featured in "Death Be a Lady Tonight", which aired on July 25, 2011.
A hooker named Carmen charms her way into a desperate married man's hotel room on the pretense of finding him attractive. The man's name is Mike. But when she reveals her profession and insists on $2,000 for the night, Mike refuses to pay leading to her calling her boss named Big Hank. When he arrives, she uses their confrontation as a chance to take the $2,000 from the man's wallet. Mike and her boss (Big Hank) start a row. She then tries to hide in the bathroom to be able to make her getaway, only for her boss to shove Mike into her, causing her to fall into the edge of a marble sink and split her head open, swelling her head up, causing massive internal bleeding within her skull, killing her within minutes.
"Mike was just a horny married guy. Carmen was a hooker looking to hustle a john. In the end, Mike didn't get laid, but Carmen sure got screwed!"
- Natasha Noriega (This features the fifth instance of an interviewee being kept in shadow for criminal protection in the case of an escort.)
- Dr. Boyd Flinders (Surgeon)
- Enchulame la Muerte (Pimp my Death) - Latin American dub.
- Muerte chulesca (Pimped Death) - Spanish dub.
- Knallhartes Vorspiel (Tough Foreplay) - German dub.