|Way to Die #268|
|Name of the death is a pun on "orgasm" and "spasm"|
|Date||December 24, 1993|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Death Puts On a Dunce Cap"|
"Orspasm", Way to Die #268, is the second death to be featured in "Death Puts On a Dunce Cap", which aired on November 2, 2010.
Lucy had been constantly suffered from involuntary orgasms. She had a condition called "PGAD" or persistent genital arousal disorder. Getting 100 orgasms a day is a living hell for Lucy. She got rid of the things that torture her, except for Seth, who never knew when to stop pushing her "O" button. One of his favorite tricks was by secretly setting her cell phone on vibrate. One day, when he poked her with a vibrating muscle massager, it sent Lucy into one of her spasms, but in the process she accidentally hit Seth in the head causing him to fall down the stairs and breaking most his bones, including his neck and his spinal cord and he lay on the floor, dead. Lucy was terrified.
"Lucy's constant orgasms made it hard to find a mate. When it came to Seth, it was easy come, easy go."
Cast and IntervieweesEdit
- Anthony DiRocco - Seth (lead: intended victim)
- Kelly Albano - Lucy (lead)
- Dr. Ava Cadell - Sexologist
- Dr. Boyd Flinders - Surgeon
Foreign names Edit
- Ausgereizt (Maxed out) - German dub
- Also called "Cluster F@%ked" on the Spike TV website.
- Anachronism: Vibrating cell phones didn't exist in 1993.