|Way to Die #183|
|Name of the death is a pun on "namaste" and "dead"|
|Betty was a yoga meany,turned her class into Gas Warfare. She lost her students,but in the end,she invented a new pose...Downward. Facing. Dead.|
|Date||June 16, 2010|
|Location||Taos, New Mexico|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Think Globally, Die Locally"|
"WW1 and Done"
"Namas-dead", Way to Die #183, is the fourth death featured in "Think Globally, Die Locally", which aired on March 19, 2012.
A strict yoga instructor named Betty bullies and grosses out her students with her constant flatulence. After a particularly disgusting session, the entire class decides to pack up and leave. In a frenzy, and still stuck with her leg behind her head from one of her yoga positions, Betty scuttles across the yoga studio, but falls down a flight of stairs and lands facedown in a meditation pool, knocking herself out. While unconscious, she inhales enough water to drown.
"Betty was a yoga meany,turned her class into Gas Warfare. She lost her students,but in the end,she invented a new pose...Downward. Facing. Dead."
Cast and Interviewees
- Bria Roberts - Betty (lead: intended victim)
- Cecily Lewis - Herself (Yoga Fitness Trainer)
- Molly Teas - Herself (Trauma Nurse)
- Stench of Death (Spike TV website)
- Yoga Instruct-Dead
- Yo-aho-ga (Word play on "Yoga" and "Ahoga") - Latin American dub.
- Namas-Muer-te (Word play on "Namaste" and "Muerte") - Spanish dub.