|Way to Die #785|
|"My Chemical Romance"|
|Name of the death is a pun on the name of the band "My Chemical Romance"|
|Date||August 8, 2003|
|Location||Bullhead City, Arizona|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Death: One Size Fits All"|
"My Chemical Romance", "Way to Die #785", is the seventh and last death featured in "Death: One Size Fits All", which aired August 29, 2011.
Carly and Bob are a scamming couple posing as a toxic waste disposal company transport barrels of 2.4 - Dichlorophenol at a local dump. When Bob complains about the dumping and leaves bitter Carly to her own dirty work. Carly dies soon after tripping on a discarded toilet and gets a mouthful of the toxic sludge from the barrel, filling her lungs and she died from TSS (Toxic Shock Syndrome).
"Carly and Bob were toxic offenders. In the end, they learned their lesson...It's not nice to pollute Mother Nature."
Cast and Interviewees
- Allison Oliver - Carly (lead: intended victim)
- Blake Bagby - Bob (lead)
- Dr. Steven Kim - Himself (Biochemist)
- "A girl gets doused with pesticides while illegally dumping an old fridge." (Spike TV website)
- Also called "Trashed" on the Spike TV website.
- The Spike TV Website misstakens for a illeale fridge