|Way to Die #620|
|Name of the death is a pun on "motherf**ker" and "sucked"|
|Date||November 21, 2009|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Stupid is as Stupid Dies"|
"Mudder Sucked" , Way to Die #620, is the third death to be featured in "Stupid is as Stupid Dies", which aired on September 21, 2010.
It's Hazing Week at Eta Pi Sorority. Harriet was in charge of the new pledges. Too bad for them, she's the daughter of the marine drill instructor. After surviving a week of abuse, the pledges prepare for the final humiliation: Eta Pi's Annual Mud Wrestling match. The pledges make a mud pit, and Harriet is ready to get down and dirty. She sprays one pledge with a hose, but this pledge has some fight in her. She tosses Harriet into the mud pit. In retaliation, Harriet grabs the pledge into the pit, and the hazing gets ugly. The pledge tries her best, but she was no match. Just as she was about to black out, the other pledges help her out. As Harriet gloats on the pit, she suddenly steps onto a sinkhole (which the pledges accidentally and unknowingly build a mud pit on) and sinks into the quagmire and dies of drowning, getting swallowed whole by Hell.
"Harriet enjoyed making her pledge's lives a living hell...until Hell decided to swallow her whole."
Cast and Interviewees
- Natalie Osman - Harriet (lead: intended victim)
- Michelle Exarhos - Sorority Pledge
- Sin - Herself - Professional Mud Wrestler
- James Saad - Geologist
- Also called "Mudsport" on the Spike TV website.
- There are two related sinkhole deaths:
- In 1993, Kwame M. Sharif died from a sinkhole incident, but the 7-year-old wasn't mud wrestling at the time.
- In 2007, while watching hockey, the Prefontaine family was swallowed by a sinkhole, yet again the deaths were nothing to do with mud wrestling.