|Way to Die #477|
|Name of the death is a pun on "Mexican" and "can't"|
|Date||August 15, 2005|
|Location||El Cabong, Mexico|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Crying Over Spilled Blood"|
"Mexi-Can't", Way to Die #477, is the sixth death featured in "Crying Over Spilled Blood", which aired on July 15, 2012.
Dan attempts to break his friend Jarrett out of a Mexican jail after the latter was arrested for making a pass on the mayor's 13-year-old daughter. Dan hatches a plan to break Jarrett out of the jail. He attaches one end of a heavy duty cable to his car and the other end to the bars on the wall. However, the cable snaps with such force that it decapitates Dan, killing him instantly.
Dan tried to spring his friend from jail, but it didn't work out. Jarrett stayed put, and Dan went head over.... wheels.
Cast and Interviewees
- Peter James Bockman - Jarrett (lead)
- Nathan Wellman - Dan (lead: intended victim)
- David Svoboda - Himself (EMT)
- México Mata (Mexico Kills) - Latin American dub.
- Cableado (Wired) - Spanish dub.
- This is the second death to have the word "can't" in their title. The first was "African't".
- The description for this death on the Spike TV website mistakenly says that Dan and Jarrett are brothers.
- Jailbroke (Spike TV website)