|Way to Die #332|
|"Little Person, Big Death"|
|Name of the death is a pun on the reality TV series "Little People, Big World"|
|Date||March 19, 2007|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Putting a Happy Face on Death"|
| previous death|
| next death|
"Little Person, Big Death", Way to Die #332, is the fourth death featured in "Putting a Happy Face on Death", which aired on December 30, 2009.
Two dwarf professional wrestlers named Spud and Nick battle for a crowd and get paid a lot of money. They celebrate by getting drunk and having sex with some women. The drunk dwarves destroy everything in their hotel room in an effort to impress the women. They finish off by running head-on into a wall, trying to break it. Nick breaks through, but Spud hits the part of the wall supported by a 2x4 stud, and the veins inside his head burst. He dies from a combination of brain swelling and bleeding.
Spud was a big man in a small world, but in the face-off with a stud, he came up short.
Cast and Interviewees
- Joseph S. Griffo - Nick (lead)
- Mighty Mike Murga - Spud (lead: intended victim)
- Christopher Zajac-Denek - Himself (Little Person and Actor)
- Dr. Pavel Bindra - Himself (Cardiac Electrophysiologist)
- Dr. Lydia Lam - Herself (Trauma Surgeon)
- Pequeña Persona, Gran Muerte - Latin American and Spanish dubs.