|Way to Die #523|
|Name of the death is a pun on the reality show "Jersey Shore"|
|Date||August 14, 2008|
|Location||Newark, New Jersey|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Hurry Up And Die"|
| previous death|
| next death|
"Jersey Gore", Way to Die #523, is the second death to be featured in "Hurry Up And Die", which aired on October 26, 2010.
Nicky, a.k.a "The Predicament", was a hard, loud, and obnoxious man. He liked to work on his car, operating cooling fans next to his fake gold necklace, smoking next to exposed gas, and risking being crushed under his car.One day, he was working under his car, with ear splitting loud music. His wife kept telling him to turn it down, but he wouldn't listen. This man had no concern for anyone else around him. He was screaming at his wife (like she could hear him). Nicky was about to learn first hand why they call it "death metal". When he accidentally rolled out from under his car on his dolly & landing right in the spinning wire bristles of a street sweeper. His music was playing so loud, he didn't hear the street sweeper coming. The bristles flayed Nicky & tore up his muscles & body, the bristles then shred Nicky to mulch, then he was sucked into the 3.5 cubic yard hopper. coupled with the wheels that crushed his skull. ultimately he died from exanguination, injury, blood loss, crushing, & pulverization. In the end, Nicky's blood and skinned arm and leg, and a strip of long intestine remained on the street.
"Nicky was one crude rude dude. It was high time that fate stepped in and gave him...the brush-off."
Cast and Interviewees
- Jason Rosell - Nicky The Predicament (lead: intended victim)
- Carmen Perez - Angry Wife
- Alfred Delgado - Himself (Car Customizer)
- Vito La Morte - Himself (Waste Management Consultant)
- The nickname of the main character is a parody of Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino, one of the main characters of the reality TV show "Jersey Shore". Predicament and situation are also both synonyms of each other.
- Escobas Asesinas (Killer Brooms) - Latin American dub.
- En Plan Gore (In a Gore Plan) - Spanish dub.