|Way to Die #185|
|Name of the death is a pun on "infotainment"|
|Date||June 6, 2006|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Crying Over Spilled Blood"|
| previous death|
"WW1 and Done"
| next death|
"Info-Pain-Ment", Way to Die #185, is the fifth death featured in "Crying Over Spilled Blood", which aired on July 15, 2012.
A workout fanatic named Gunther creates his own line of home fitness equipment made out of bamboo. Gunther has hired some old buddies to film the commercial, but gets frustrated with them and when his bamboo barbell snaps, Gunther storms off, leaving the cameraman and his other buddy alone. They then discover a bamboo exercise bench, one of them decides to mess with it, yelling in a silly caveman voice: Gunther likes the muscles! Gunther want more muscles!! much to the cameraman's amusement. Not long afterwards, Gunther comes back. The tension of the exercise bench causes a piece of bamboo to fly off and impale Gunther through the ear and brain, killing him.
"Gunther knew bamboo does have the tensile strength of steel, but he didn't account for the all-conquering power of stupidity. BAM! BOO! You're... dead."
- Dr. Duncan McBride (Neurotrauma Surgeon)
- Also called "Boo Flex" on the Spike TV website.
- When Gunther caught the cameraman of teasing him, he still has his headphones on. But after the bamboo snapped, the next shot shows his headphones have vanished.
- Muerte-merciales (Death-mmercials) - Latin American dub.
- Publidoloroso (Adverpainful) - Spanish dub.