|Way to Die #1|
|Name of the death is a pun on the Japanese term for "number one" ("Ichi-ban")|
|"Tragic? Maybe. But of all 1000 ways to die, this one gets our highest ranking. Ichiban. Number One."|
|Date||November 21, 1987|
|Location|| Tanaka Residence|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Death Not Be Stupid"|
| previous death|
| next death|
"Ichiboned", Way to Die #1, is the second death to be featured in "Death Not Be Stupid", which aired on March 15, 2009.
A young Japanese couple named Sachi and Tomio have been married for seven years and are very much in love with each other. However, they have never engaged in sexual activity, as both are too nervous to do so. One night, the two finally decide to set their anxieties aside and consummate their marriage. When they finally decide to do so, they take a drink of some plum wine, and take it to the bedroom. After their simultaneous climax, they succumb to heart attacks and die peacefully. All the viewers watching this video will be very sad to see this.
- Even though "Ichi-boned" isn't the first death to be aired as that would be Semi-cide, this way to die gets the show's highest rating out of the rest, "Ichi-ban" ("number one").
- Based on the death of a shy Japanese couple named Sachi and Tomio Hidaka, waited 14 year to consummate their marriage. They could barely make eye contact when fully clothed. Neighbors said they were very much in love, but more in regard to spirituality and mutual respect. Sachi wrote in her diary, "Tomio and I are very much afraid but it's now or never. Tonight is the night." But the night turned deadly as they both had orgasms, and died, since their hearts were not able to cope with the levels of adrenaline and other hormones released.
- This death is perhaps the least violent in the entire series, and also one of the most plausible.
- This death is at the top of the list being death #1.
- Dr. Ava Cadell - Sexologist
- Éxtasis Mortal (Deadly Ecstasy) - Latin American dub.
- Polvazo (Polvo is a spanish term for "have sex") - Spanish dub.
- Ichiban Japanese for one.