|Way to Die #556|
|"Her Own Damn Fault||!"|
|Name of the death is a pun on "It's your own damn fault".|
|Date||July 27, 2004|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Death Takes A Vacation"|
Way to Die #556: Her Own Damn Fault!!!, is the seventh and last death featured in "Death Takes A Vacation", which aired on November 14, 2011.
On July 27, 2004, in Chatsworth, California. A lecherous wife named Kimberly invites her husband Dan's boss named Joe and his boss's wife Leah for a game of tennis. When Kimberly publicly tries to seduce Joe, Leah serves a ball that hits Kimberly in the head, stunning her. She stumbles against the hand crank Dan has used to tighten the net with, releasing it so that it strikes Kimberly in the head. The blow leads to her death from a skull fracture and swelling of her brain.
"Kimberly was an embarrassment to her husband. And everyone else. But then, fate had a face in the hole. And it became Game...Set...Match Made in Hell.”
- Dr. Hernando Chaves (sex therapist)
- Eddie Paul (engineer)
- Fernanda Genadea - Kimberly (lead: intended victim)
- Freddy Maple - Joe (lead)
- Zachary Mendez - Dan (lead)
- Lodrenga Heademeona - Leah (lead)
- Based on another tennis accident, see Way to Die #425.
- The reason why the Title says "Her Own Damn Fault!!!, it means that Leah had done the accident.
- Game Set Splat(Spike TV Website)
- Tennis the Menace
JamesTherHAMPMaster 18:52, November 29, 2012 (UTC)