|Way to Die #109|
|"Heart Beat Down"|
|Name of the death is a pun on "heart beat" and "beat down"|
|Date||May 15, 1954|
|Location||Bay City, Michigan|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
"Blades of Gory"
"Heart Beat Down", Way to Die #109, is the fourth death to be featured in "Grave Decisions", which aired on October 31, 2011.
Charles was a convicted murderer. He recently received an electro-convulsive treatment at the hospital. Later, the nurse finds Charles in a catatonic state. However, he had faked his catatonic state and awakens before beginning his escape attempt.
He briefly tries to strangle the nurse, before going out the door and dropping her on the ground before making a break towards the boundary fence. He tries to open the gate on the fence to no avail, before attempting to climb it. However, the shock treatment disrupted his heart's natural rhythm, causing him to die from a heart attack.
"Charles was a bad guy who thought he could beat his shock treatment. But then his heart pounded, and then it stopped.. beating."
- Kevin Buckins - Psychologist
- Dr. Boyd Flinders - Surgeon
- Also called "Shocking Behavior" on the Spike TV website.
- The part where Charles tried to strangle the nurse was similar to a scene in the movie The Great Gatsby where Gatsby grabs Tom Buchanan by his collar and shouting at him.
- The description for this death on the Spike TV mistakenly says that Charles falls down a flight of stairs after suffering from his heart attack.