|Way to Die #212|
|Name of the death is a pun on "handicapped"|
|"This surfer punk would run over his granddad for a parking spot. But now, instead of hanging ten, he's deep-sixed! Welcome to hell, Hank-- you can park here as long as you like."|
|Date||July 19, 2010|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Dying to Tell the Story"|
| previous death|
| next death|
"Handi-Crapped (212)", Way to Die #212, is the fourth death to be featured in "Dying to Tell the Story".
Hank is a arrogant and cowardly surfer who had no problem in parking his convertible in handicapped parking spaces. When he is confronted by Pat (a handicapped Vietnam War veteran who lost his leg), Hank refuses to confront him face to face, opting instead to drive away. The surfboard pivots sideways due to quick acceleration of his car, hits the handicapped sign and severs Hank's head from his spinal cord, killing him instantly.
- Jeff Charlebois - Disability Rights Activist
- Jason Romero - EMT
- Also called "Surfin' Turd" on the Spike TV website.
- The nickname for the Spike TV website is a pun on "Surfin' Bird," a hit song by The Trashmen.
- In 1966, Worth Bingham, who's the son of Barry Bingham, Sr., died after a surfboard, lying atop the back of his convertible, hit a parked car, swung around, and broke his neck.
- This is the second closest death to the episode's air date, only 163 days away. The closest is Pornicated at 162.