|Way to Die #190|
|Name of the death is a pun on "handi-capped"|
|Date||July 24, 2001|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Death: One Size Fits All"|
| previous death|
| next death|
"Handi-Crapped", Way to Die #190, is the first death featured in "Death: One Size Fits All", which aired on August 29, 2011.
Trevor may look like a handicapped supervising accountant (with those bandages and sitting on a motorized wheelchair), but he faked his injury, and he was suing his company for $3 million. When he was in his office, getting up from his wheelchair, he recieves a phone call. Unbeknownst to him, he failed to lock his office door all the way. Trevor's secretary, Sarah, catches him in the act, and is about to report him to the company's boss, Harvey. Trevor angrily follows her in his wheelchair all the way to the elevator, threatening to fire her if she ever said one single word to Harvey about his fake injury, but when the elevator door closes as she loses him, his wheelchair pushes it, bashing through, and screaming while falling many stories, down the shaft, breaking his skull, arms and legs; death by massive trauma.
"Trevor thought he could get a big payday by faking an injury. But then, he got exposed. And took the express car...to hell. Going down?"
Cast and Interviewees
- Paget Kagy - Sarah (lead)
- Eddie Paul - Himself (Engineer)
- SPIKE.com misdescribed this way to die for Blast Call from "Death - The Gift That Lasts Forever", which is not yet on SPIKE.com as a video.
- This is the second way to die to be named "Handi-Crapped" after Way to Die #212.
- The Howie scream was heard when Trevor fell to his death.
- This death is loosely based on the real-life death of a South Korean man named Mr Lee in 2010. However, Mr. Lee was not a worker feigning his injuries like Trevor was. Lee died as he was waiting to get onto an elevator but was so angry that he drove into the elevator and the door collapsed and he fell to his death.
- Getting the Shaft (Spike TV website)
- Invalidado (Invalidated) - Latin American dub.
- Totalmente Incapacitado (Totally Incapacitated) - Spanish dub.