|Way to Die #612|
|Name of the death is a pun on "go green"|
|Date||March 26, 2007|
|Location||Los Angeles, California|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Locked and Low Dead"|
"Gone Green" Way to Die #612, is the first death featured in season 5 finale: "Locked and Low Dead", which aired February 29, 2012.
A rich socialite named Sharon throws a St. Patrick's Day party and plans to show off the $3,000 antique green dress she shoplifted, which contains Paris Green dye (a poisonous dye containing a chemical called copper acetoarsenite, common in rat poison). During the raucous party, everyone gets drunk and hurls champagne all over Sharon and her dress. In the morning, while everyone wakes up with severe hangovers, Sharon wakes up to find that she's been dyed green, then vomits green slime, and finally dies of organ failure from the dye seeping into her skin.
"Sharon had no scroplist. And she had no marbles. But she found that even on St. Patrick's Day, it ain't easy... being green."
"Going Green" "Dyed Green"
- Pretty Poison Dress
- Fashion Victim (on Spike TV website)
- In the CGI segment, the victim was shown wearing a Party St. Patrick's hat, though it wasn't shown in the rest of the segment.
- The doggerel quote spoofs the song Kermit the Frog sings (It's not that easy bein' green)
- Carrie Diaz - Fashion Historian
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan - Interventional Pain Physician
- Verde de Envidia (Green of Envy) - Latin American and Spanish dubs.
- Es grünt so grün(It's so green)- German dub