|Way to Die #61|
|Name of the death is a pun on "fur" and "murdered"|
|Date||June 4, 2010|
|Location||Upper Peninsula, Michigan|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Death Puts On a Dunce Cap"|
"Falling Down On The Job"
"Furdered", Way to Die #61, is the third death to be featured in "Death Puts On a Dunce Cap", which aired on November 2, 2010.
Henry, a hunter in the Michigan wilderness dressed in an animal pelt, travels through the forest. How he's going to die? Let's find out.
First try: He falls into the spike pit he built earlier. However, that's not what happens. He almost falls into the trap, but he doesn't lose his footing.
Try again: He falls face first into an animal trap. But that's not what happens either. He falls inches away from the animal trap after tripping.
"Let's give it one more...shot"...literally. He gets shot by another hunter who mistakes him for an animal when he drinks some water from a river stream. The bullet enters Henry's neck and exits his hip, and he bleeds to death. This is why hunters wear orange vests so they don't end up like Henry.
"Henry didn't fit in the modern world. His cause of death: wardrobe malfunction."
- Brian Drake - Wildlife Biologist
- This is based on an actual incident involving Dick Cheney accidentally shooting Harry Whittington. However, Whittington survived getting shot.
- Piel Muerta (Dead Skin) - Latin American dub.
- Vestuario Mortal (Mortal Dressing) - Spanish dub
- Kugel im Pelz( Ball in fur) - German dub