|Way to Die #714|
|Name of the death is a pun on "f**ked up" and "forklift"|
|Bernie and Casar thought getting high at work was fun. What do you think now, Bernie?|
|Date||July 13, 2006|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Death On Arrival"|
"Forked-Up", Way to Die #714, is the second death to be featured in "Death On Arrival", which aired on December 6, 2009.
Bernie and Casar decided to get high at work. Marijuana for breakfast. They get so high Casar decides to drive a forklift around while Bernie is tied behind on a scooter with rope tied around his waist. Unknowingly the rope gets stuck under a car wheel. Casar doesn't notice because he is listening to music. The rope tightens harder and harder around Bernie's waist and eventually he is split in half, exposing his intestines. Casar eventually notices the corpse's upper half, much to his horror.
"Bernie and Casar thought getting high at work was fun. What do you think now, Bernie?"
- Dr. Dale Prokupek - Gastroenterologist
- The two people were possibly named after former NFL quarterback Bernie Kosar.
- Bernie's spinal cord was ripped at the time he was cut in two, indicating that he was cut in half between the ribs and pelvis instead of the waist.
- Pinchado con una horquilla (Poked with a fork) - Latin American dub.
- Partido en dos (Cutted in two) - Spanish dub.