|Way to Die #330|
|Name of the death is a pun on "fatal attraction"|
|Date||September 17, 2002|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Hurry Up And Die"|
"Fecal Attraction", Way to Die #330, is the seventh death to be featured in "Hurry Up And Die", which aired on October 26, 2010.
Cedric, a rock star (who looks like Keith Richards) and notorious drug addict, freaks out when he runs out of drugs and his band gets stranded in a dry town, until one of his roadies suggests that he try jenkem. When Cedric is no longer able to defecate, he finds a port-a-potty, sticks his head in, and gets high, but suffers from a brownout and loses consciousness. Because his head is still in the toilet, he asphyxiates from lack of oxygen and excess of methane gas to his hemoglobin.
"The moral of the story? Never get high on your own supply."
- Jaclynn Robinson - Mental Health Expert
- Freekshow - Jenkologist
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan - Physical Medicine and Rehab
- Many people have drowned in their own feces:
- The mayor of Betterton, Maryland drowned in a septic tank while checking it as it was one of her duties.
- 5 people in Uzbekistan in 2005 were freeing a person but the methane gas made them unconscious and they fell into the cesspit and drowned with the person.
- Also Called “Toilet Cleaned” On the danish version