|Way to Die #141|
|"Fat Man In A Little Swing"|
|Name of the death is a pun on the line "Fat Guy in a Little Coat" from the movie "Tommy Boy".|
|Date||October 5, 2002|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Enter the Ferret"|
"Snake Du Jour"
"Fat Man In A Little Swing", Way to Die #141, is the second death featured in "Enter the Ferret", which aired on March 12, 2012.
A drunk, obese man named Fred bets his buddies that he can get into a baby swing at a playground. After he strips naked and lubes himself up, he squeezes into the swing, but gets stuck and his buddies leave him in the swing for the night. Fred tries to scream for help, but no one comes to his aid. Due to how extremely tight the baby swing is fitted around his waist, Fred got stuck and dies from sepsis due to a ruptured appendix.
"Fred stuffed his blubber into a baby swing, and won his bet. But in the end, he was the biggest...loser."
- Dr. Robert Moghimi - Gastroenterologist
- This was based on a man who was stuck in a baby swing for 9 hours, but unlike Fred, the man did not actually die. Here is a news story of the incident.
- The man who played Fred also played Lester in Way to die #320
- Morbidly Deceased (Spike TV website)
- El Columpio de la Muerte (The Swing of Death) - Latin American dub.