|Way to Die #412|
|Name of the death is a pun on "embarrassed" and "bear"|
|"Let's recap the lesson that we learned from Randy's gruesome death: This is your brain, this is your brain on drugs and this is a bear ripping out your throat after you tried to have sex with it while you were high on drugs. The lesson, when nature calls, just say no."|
|Date||April 16, 2001|
|Location|| Mojave Desert|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Death Over Easy"|
"Em-Bear-Assed", Way to Die #412, is the fourth death to be featured in "Death Over Easy", which aired on February 8, 2009.
A man named Randy was under the influence of magic mushrooms which made him have hallucinations. Randy tried to talk to the bushes, but he didn't get anything from them, on top of that, he barked like a dog and walked on all fours in the dirt. Then, Randy comes upon a group of people dressed in animal costumes who were engaged in sexual intercourse with each other (something called a furry). Randy tries to have sex with the participants, but each time he was rebuffed (someone in a chicken costume even shooed him away with his beak). Then, Randy saw somebody who thought was dressed up as a bear, but it was a real life bear and when Randy tried to have sex with it, the bear started to maul him to death.
- Dr. Kim Henderson-Toxicologist
- Morning Bear-Furry
- Joe Camp-Bear Expert
- This death scene is awarded the "Dumbest Druggie" in the "Death By Request" Special.
- Furries were less than happy with this happening. A video of this segment was uploaded onto Youtube, and at the time of writing, has 33 likes and 49 dislikes.
- The opening and ending pictures of this segment are the same.
- Atracción Fatal y Vergonzosa (Fatal Atracction and Shameful) - Latin American dub
- Osa-Día (Play word for "Oso" and "Osadía") - Latin American dub (The Deathies)
- Embaraz-Osa (Play word for "Embarazoso" and "Osa") - Spanish dub