|Way to Die #149|
|Name of the death is a pun on "dill" (as in a dill pickle), Homer Simpson's famous phrase (D'oh!) and "dildo"|
|Date||December 5, 2006|
|Location||Kansas City, Missouri|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Ready Or Not, Here Comes Death"|
| previous death|
| next death|
"Dill D'oh!", Way to Die #149, is the third death to be featured in "Ready Or Not, Here Comes Death", which aired on February 23, 2011.
Mr. Roger Franklin was a retired chemistry teacher who was sent to a nursing home by his greedy children who had him declared incapable of caring for himself just so they could get his money. He does demonstrations for the other residents (despite being reprimanded by Peter who was a mean-spirited nursing home aide), including one in which he uses a pickle to conduct electric current (which amused the residents). When Peter grabs the equipment to confiscate it, he completes a circuit that sends an electric shock through his heart and stops it, and he got electrocuted.
"Peter picked a pickle, that gave him a tickle, now his life isn't worth...a wooden nickel."
Cast and Interviewees
- David Pavao - Peter (lead: intended victim)
- Franklin Ruehl - Elderly Resident (uncredited)
- Gene Ruebsamen - Himself (Robotic Engineer)
- Franklin Ruehl (Reef Stew, Dead On Arrival, Cruci-Fried) appears in this segment as a man in the elderly folks home.
- Pepino Asesino (Killer Pickle) - Latin American dub.