|Way to Die #734|
|Name of the death is a pun on "diet"|
|Date||June 12, 2003 - September 3, 2003|
|Location|| Darlene's House |
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Death Not Be Stupid"|
| previous death|
| next death|
"Die It", Way to Die #734, is the fourth death featured in "Death Not Be Stupid", which aired on March 15, 2009.
Darlene had a very overweight problem. She was at 180 pounds. She tried many diet solutions, including eating cabbage, grapefruit, even chocolate, but nothing worked. She tried one more solution: she ordered tapeworm larvae online from Venezuela. She swallows the worms, and they make their way into Darlene's intestines. They ate everything that she ate. Three weeks have passed since then, and Darlene had dropped six dress sizes and she lost sixty pounds and became 120 pounds. However, the worms weren't finished--they eventually reproduced all over her body. Two months later, after losing weight, Darlene started to feel a little ill due to the worms eating through her organs. Because of her so-called "diet", she died on her couch after talking to her friend on the phone.
"Darlene finally fit in a size 4 dress. Too bad she wore it...at her funeral."
Cast and Interviewees
- Rebekah Zetty - Darlene (lead: intended victim)
- Kirk Fitzhugh - Himself (Museum Curator)
- Fact: You can't swallow tapeworms for any purposes of losing weight, because it's not a good strategy. In fact, it's a bad strategy.
- As The Tapeworm Turns
- Tenia Mortal (Mortal Tapeworm) - Latin American dub
- Dieta Solitaria (Tapeworm Diet) - Spanish dub