|Way to Die #557|
|Name of the death is a pun on "departed"|
|"Jolene thought she could lure a hunk in her bunk. But in the end, she just couldn't.....keep it.....together."|
|Date||September 20, 2008|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
D-Parted (a.k.a. "Blade Sunner"), Way to Die #557, is the fifth death featured in "Dead Wrongs" which aired on September 28, 2010.
Jolene, who was divorced, attempts to seduce a construction crew, while the foreman unsuccessfully tries to get his colleagues back to work. While Jolene removes her tank top and asks the workers to put suntan lotion on her, the guy using the concrete saw gets distracted and loses control, launching the blade and splitting Jolene in half, and she dies, sending her to heaven.
Jolene thought she could lure a hunk in her bunk. But in the end, she just couldn't.....keep it.....together.
Cast and Interviewees
- Christina DeRosa - Jolene (lead: intended victim)
- Emilee Wilson - Herself (sex expert)
- This is based on the death of Paris Horseman (aged 76). His neighbor had construction men working outside their house. When Paris was about to take his dog for a walk, he walked outside to get it's lead from his car. But the distracted construction man lost control with a concrete saw, and it sliced through his neck and decapitating Paris, killing him instantly.
- Seducción y Disección (Seduction and Dissection) - Latin American dub.
- Partida (Sliced) - Spanish dub.