|Way to Die #144|
|Name of the death is a pun on "crossbow" and "pwn'd"|
|Date||January 15, 2007|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Think Globally, Die Locally"|
| previous death|
| next death|
"Cross Bown'd", Way to Die #144, is the third death to be featured in, "Think Globally, Die Locally", which aired on March 19, 2012.
Mr. Logan Granfield had recently won $78,000,000 in a Mega Lottery and started by buying an extremely large mansion, a butler and a $1,000 dollar a day hooker. He developed a delusional paranoia after winning it.
He was afraid the whole world wanted to steal his money. He then found his expensive artwork to be a thief as well. He shot an arrow at it with his expensive scope crossbow. As he attempted to pull it out,he received a fatal electric shock throughout his body and he died. How? When he shot his titanium arrow at the painting. It had made contact with the 220 volt powerline inside the wall. As he received the electrocution, it made its way to his heart and sent him into cardiac arrest.
Theodore: "I fear the master has expired."
Hooker: "Am I still going to get paid?"
Cast and Interviewees
- Robert L. Greene - Logan Granfield (lead: intended victim)
- Peter Michael McGowan - Theodore the Butler
- David Svoboda - Himself (EMT)
- There was no Doggerel quote. Instead, the segment ends with the butler and hooker inspecting Logan's corpse with the hooker asking the butler if she's still going to get paid.
- This death is also known as "Mega-Lo-Millionaire" on the Spike TV website.
- La Electro-Flecha (The Electro-Arrow) - Latin American dub.
- El tiro por la culata (Backfire) - Spanish dub.