|Way to Die #239|
|"Crib Your Enthusiasm"|
|Name of the death is a pun on the TV series "Curb Your Enthusiasm"|
|"Barnaby got his kicks for being a baby; but then his fun was cut short by S.I.D.S.: Sudden Infantile Dumb-Ass Syndrome. Nighty night, you twisted little freak."|
|Date||September 12, 2009|
|Location||Redwood City, California|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
| previous death|
| next death|
"Crib Your Enthusiasm", Way to Die #239, is the fourth death to be featured in "Fatal Distractions", which aired on October 5, 2010.
The episode begins where Barnaby is decorating a room getting ready for his first born when really... the baby is Barnaby. He and his wife Candela have done a baby adult role playing for their fetish. One day Barnaby throws a tantrum, throws his teddy bear out of his crib and tries to get it back; but instead because of him shaking the crib too much the drop side part of the crib fell down onto his neck severing his cervical vertebrae which caused his to lose the ability of his diaphragm and dies and no one was here to witness Barnaby's death.
"Uh oh. The little guy's got an owie! Does baby need a band-aid for his broken neck boo-boo?"
Cast and Interviewees
- Andy Gates - Barnaby (lead: intended victim)
- Lorn-Nicole Robinson - Candela (lead)
- Garran Jones - Himself (Adult Baby)
- SIDS really stands for "Sudden Infant Death Syndrome".
- This segment is otherwise known as "Baby Boom".
- Guillotina Infantil (Kiddie Guillotine) - Latin American dub.
- Adulto Acunado (Cribbed Adult) - Spanish dub.