|Way to Die #76|
|Name of the death is a pun on "crescendo"|
|Date||September 9, 1996|
|Location||New York, New York|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
"Vertigo, Going, Gone"
"Red, White and Blew"
"Crash-endo", Way to Die #76, is the third death to be featured in "Death Bites!", which aired on December 9, 2009.
May was a talented violinist. In her mind, her greatest anatomical treasures were her hands. But May did have one major flaw, one sour note in her symphony of beauty and talent, she was a total klutz. In other words, she is clumsy. One day, as she was going out to perform at a concert, she rolled on top of her ankle and falls down a flight of stairs. Refusing to break the fall with her hands, May slams her head against the wall near the bottom of the steps, cracking her skull and killing her.
"May's hands were her lifeline. Too bad she was always one foot away... from death."
- Steven Huber - Composer/Musician
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan - Physical Medicine & Rehab
- Giavana Sataxep - May (lead: intended victim)
- Continuity: When May fell down the stairs, her high heels miraculously weren't on her feet anymore even though the high heels caused the incident; they were removed to make the stunt safer.
- Golpe Fortísimo (Fortissimo Hit) - Latin American dub.
- Haciendo "El Notas" (Making "The Notes") Spanish dub.