|Way to Die #107|
|Name of the death is a pun on "cop out"|
|Date||April 30, 2007|
|Location||Little Rock, Arkansas|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Locked and Low Dead"|
| previous death|
| next death|
"Cop Out", Way to Die #107, is the fourth death to be featured in "Locked and Low Dead", which aired on February 29, 2012.
A bitter and corrupt cop named Officer Dan is forced to watch over a group of juvenile delinquents who are being forced to remove graffiti as part of their community service. After yelling at the teenagers, he proceeds to his police car where he gets high off of paint thinner. In a delusional rage, he gets out of the car and points his handgun at the teenagers. However, he ends up dropping the gun but as he goes to retrieve it, he accidentally shoots himself in the head due to his impaired motor skills, killing him instantly after blasting his brains out.
"A bad cop is a blight upon society. They're supposed to serve and protect, not use and abuse. Officer Dan did everyone a favor by taking himself out."
Cast and Interviewees
- Dave Klec - Officer Dan (lead: intended victim)
- Dr. Caroline Caro - Herself (Molecular Biologist)
- Also called "High Authority" on the Spike TV website.
- This along with Re-Coiled, and Dead-dy Dearest is another accidental suicide.
- Poli-Traumatismo (Word play on "Policia" and "Traumatismo") - Latin American and Spanish Dubs.