|Way to Die #243|
|Name of the death is a pun on famous singer "Clay Aiken"|
|Date||June 3, 2006|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
| previous death|
| next death|
"Clay Achin'", Way to Die #243, is the second death to be featured in "Fatal Distractions", which aired on October 5, 2010.
A couple of stoners, Joe and Charlie, created a bong out of clay, the Claymaker 420. Other than using weed and smoke, they used flavor disks; chopped bacon, coffee-dipped paper, orange peels, any flavor. After they finished their creation, all they had to do was to bake it into a kiln. Their female friend had one in her backyard, and she put the bong in the kiln. After she turned on the propane, all three of them smoke cannabis. Over time, Joe and Charlie went to see how the kiln was doing. After noticing that the kiln's flame was out, all they had to do was to light a match to warm it up. Instead, the lit up match turns the bong into a bomb, and turns the clay into deadly shrapnel, and the resulting explosion kills the two stoners. Their female friend was not only shocked and a little scared, but also a little bummed.
"The Claymaker 420 could've made Joe and Charlie a bundle. Instead, it cost them... their lives."
Cast and Interviewees
- Brent Holloway - Charlie (lead: intended victim)
- Chris Nunez - Joe (lead: intended victim)
- Katy Foley - Charlie and Joe's friend (lead)
- N.J. Weedman - Himself (Cannabis Connoisseur)
- Rick Hernandez - Himself (Propane Expert)
- The "Claymaker 420" was named after the national day, April 20, or also known as 4/20, which is the day for smoking.
- This may of been based on the death of Peirce Bishop, a 20 year old stoner.
- Dolor de Arcilla (Clay Pain) - Latin American dub
- Explosión de Arcilla (Clay Explosion) - Spanish dub