|Way to Die #80|
|Name of the death is a pun on Cave-in|
|Location||(modern day Encino, California) Laramidia|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Crying over spilled blood"|
| previous death|
"Shoots & Ladders"
| next death|
"Caved In", Way to die #80, is the seventh death to be featured on "Crying Over Spilled Blood" , which originally aired on July 15th 2012 A.D. as part of the series finale.
Zogg was a Neanderthal, as in a caveman". He did whatever he could to satisfy his mate, Ubba. But it was never enough, Ubba was bored with the same old cave & same old food, because all she did was stay in the cave. One day in the prehistoric land, Zogg came to his cave with some freshly killed dinosaur meat. but Ubba wasn't in the mood for raw meat. Zogg on the other hand was horny and wanted to mate, but Ubba wasn't gonna do anything until Zogg did something about the food and cave. Ubba then left for a while. Zogg, frustrated did some thinking. While he thought, he threw rocks at a pile of rocks & sparks were created! So he did it some more.. & started a small fire! Zogg wasn't necessarily the first to discover fire. Since cavemen didn't spread news about the first fire discovery, Zogg was the first to discover fire for himself. Soon enough, he was roasting & cooking dino-meat like a dad at a BBQ. But Zogg unknowing created the first gas chamber! Zogg had no way of knowing about the deadly carbon monoxide smoke that come from a fire, & so had no idea what to do! In a short moment, Zogg started coughing & feeling light-headed. Another moment he was gasping for air & quickly fell unconscious. 2 minutes later Zogg suffocated & died, much to the surprise of a returning Ubba.
And so,my friends, this is the true story of how fire was invented. It was man's horniness for women that drove him. You see, not much has changed after all.
- Amy Parish: Anthropologist
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan: Orthopedic Surgeon
- This Death is currently the Oldest one on record, (2nd place: My Big Fat Greek Death happened in 560 B.C. creating a gap of 1,499,440 years
- This death happened in what is now Encino, California. Back then California, along with the rest of the west coast was actualy a subcontinent called Laramidia. It was separated from the rest of North America by the Western Interior Seaway.
Anachronisms: This is set in 1,500,500 BC. Neanderthals lived between around 330,000 and 28,000 years ago. Also, humans and dinosaurs never co-existed.
- Extinguido (Extinguished) - Latin American dub.
- Mono-xidado (Mono-xidated) - Spanish dub.