|Way to Die #965|
|Name of the death is a pun on "bulls**t" and "bushido" (suicide code of Japan)|
|Date||December 11, 2006|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Death Takes A Vacation"|
| previous death|
| next death|
"Bull-shido", Way to Die #965, is the second death to be featured in "Death Takes A Vacation", which aired on November 14, 2011.
Kioshi was a depressed musician. One of his band mates named Tinaka died in a previous episode and ever since, he had been in a rut. One day, Kioshi realised his rock band sucked and he has no talent, so he decides to commit a form of samurai suicide called Seppuku with the help of his bandmates. First he recites a poem apologizing for his lack of talent and then he uses a tarento to cut his insides wide open. He then dies of exsanguination.
To finish the death, his band member takes a sword and decapitates him.
"Kioshi was a really bad musician, but as a samurai, he could really.. cut it."
- This is the very first intentional suicide not done out of stupidity.
- Kioshi's band is described as being terrible, but in Coffin To Death, not only were they very popular with the audience, but even the narrator described them as being a good band
- In the previous segment, Kioshi was called "Basho"
- Samurai Estupido (Stupid Samurai) - Latin American dub.
- Destripado (Disemboweled) - Spanish dub.