|Way to Die #87|
|"Boys 2 Dead"|
|Name of the death is a pun on the name of boy band "Boys 2 Men"|
|Date||June 23, 2009|
|Location||Canoga Park, California|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Death on a Stick"|
"Bush Whacked 2: South of the Border"
"Boys 2 Dead", Way to Die #87, is the last death featured in the episode "Death on a Stick", which aired on August 3, 2010.
Tim, Norm, Jeff, Tony, and Joe (members of an over-the-hill one-hit-wonder boy band called "4EVER", even though they're no longer boys) performed on stage for a very small, unenthusiastic crowd at a bar. Tim, the ego-maniacal lead singer, decides to do a stage dive while the band sings "(Stop Callin' Me) Baby". He dives, but with nobody to support him, he falls to the ground, shattering his spine, causing paralysis. His entire body shuts down, and Tim is dead. After the death of their lead singer, 4EVER decide to perform the rest of their song in his memory.
"While Tim lay there paralyzed, his lungs stopped breathing, his heart stopped beating, and his brain just...stopped. In other words, Tim was dead...4EVER."
- Continuity: When Tim jumped, he was doing a belly flop. But when his corpse is shown, he's inexplicably on his back.
- Crew and Equipment Visible: Camera shadows in some shots.
- Stephen Warner (Ex-Boy Band Member)
- Dr. Khyber Zaffarkhan (Physical Medicine & Rehab)
- The actors who portrayed 4EVER rehearsed for weeks to perfect their dance moves for this way to die.
- Despite being called "4EVER", the boy band started with five singers.
- The song "(Stop Callin' Me) Baby" is a parody of N'Sync's "Bye Bye Bye".
- This death scene is awarded the "Dumbest Death" in the "Death By Request" Special.
- "(Stop Callin' Me) Baby" is heard in the background of first death of the same episode, "Blood Bath & Beyond".
- Clavado fuera del escenario (Off-scene Diving) - Latin American dub.
- Do de pecho (Do of Breast) - Spanish dub.