|Way to Die #611|
|Name of the death is a pun on "Rocky & Bullwinkle's" character, "Boris Badenov"|
|Date||June 9, 1991|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Up With Death"|
| previous death|
| next death|
Boris Bititoff, Way to Die #611, is the seventh death featured in "Up With Death", which aired on December 16, 2009.
Mikhail, a Ukrainian soldier misses out on having sexual intercourse with Sonia, his female colleague, who instead makes out with Vladmir, another soldier. So, doubling as a zoophile, he makes up for it by trying to have sex with a raccoon. Mikhail tries to have the raccoon give him a fellatio, only for the raccoon to bite off his penis, and he later bleeds to death because of exsangunation, much to the horror of Vladmir and Sonia.
"Private Mikhail learned the hard way. It's not nice to screw Mother Nature. She just might bite back."
- This is based on two similar incidents. Both victims of these incidents, however, survived.
- One incident happened in Russia in 2008 where a man reportedly tried to rape a raccoon, only for it to bite his privates right off.
- The other, not raccoon-based, involved the case of John and Lorena Bobbitt, after Lorena cut off John's privates and hid it in the woods.
- When the private said hello to his friends, he actually said something completely different, the Russian word for hello (as well as the Ukrainian way) is "privet" or руддщ.
- This is the first and only death to take place in Ukraine.