|Way to Die #254|
|Name of the death is a pun on "booby trap" and "zapped"|
|"Warren felt the world was out to get him, but in the head, he had nothing to fear but fear himself."|
|Date||July 12, 2009|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Putting a Happy Face on Death"|
| previous death|
| next death|
Booby-Zapped, Way to Die #254, is the fifth death featured in "Putting a Happy Face on Death", which aired on December 30, 2009.
A man named Warren, paranoid to the point of paralysis and insomnia over current events and subcribling to various conspiracy theories, places booby-traps around his house to protect himself. To get some much-needed sleep, he takes some sleeping pills, but the pills come with the side-effect of sleepwalking. Later that night, Warren sleepwalks to his refrigerator to get some food, managing to escape every trap he placed along the way. However, when he sits down to eat, a laser-operated shotgun is triggered, shooting him in the head and causing instant death.
"Warren felt the world was out to get him, but in the head, he had nothing to fear but fear himself."
- Dr. Franklin Ruehl - Conspiracy Expert
- Dr. Kim Henderson - Toxicologist
- Jason Romero - EMT
- Sleepwalker Activates the Trap
- The doggerel quote is a reference to the famous "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself" quote from U.S. President Franklin Delano Roosevelt's first inaguration speech.
- Tonto Atrapado (Trapped Fool) - Latin American dub.
- Cazado (Hunted) - Spanish dub