|Way to Die #306|
|Name of the death is a pun on "big boned"|
|Date||December 17, 2004|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Death, The New Black"|
| previous death|
| next death|
"Big Boned", Way to Die #306, is the seventh and final death to be featured in "Death, The New Black", which aired on July 18, 2011.
Steve and Paul are two drunken insurance salesmen who crash a beauty pageant for plus-sized women which they will later play with. Steve has gone there to have fun, Paul has gone there to make fun of the contestants by mooing and making fat jokes. The three finalists, Alegria, Beth, and Devon step out on the end of the runway (which was not meant to hold their weight) to yell at him. The runway support snaps and all three women (who, when combined, weigh 997 pounds) fall on Paul and crush him to death they accidentally crush his ribcage and puncture his lungs.
"Did you hear the one about the drunk insurance salesman? His jokes about fat...fell flat."
Cast and Interviewees
- Richard Foley - Paul (lead: intended victim)
- Angelina Duplesia - Herself (Model)
- Dr. Pavel Bindra - Himself (Cardiac Electrophysiologist)
- Also called "Crushed By The Competition" on the Spike TV website.
- Broma Pesada (Heavy Joke) . Latin American dub.