|Way to Die #899|
|Name of the death is a pun on "batter up"|
|Date||January 26, 2003|
| Episode this death|
was featured in
|"Death Takes A Vacation"|
| previous death|
| next death|
"Batter Upped", Way to Die #899, is the third death featured in "Death Takes A Vacation", which aired November 14, 2011.
A food vendor named Julian at a carnival tries to seduce his co-worker named Dixie in the booth by erotically feeding her with porn food... especially deep-fried snacks. Dixie enjoys it, until Julian tries to make out with her. Dixie resists and dumps a bucket of flour over his head and runs off to her car. Julian goes after her, but ends up running into a pole and face-planting into a deep-fryer, which gives him fatal burns. Dixie forgets her keys so she goes back, and screams in horror at the sight of Julian's frying corpse.
"Okay, guys. Here are some dating advices: Deep fried foods are a no-no... and not every girl wants you... and most importantly, No does mean No. Got it?"
- Also called "Fried D'oh" on the Spike TV website.
- This food of romance between a food vendor and his co-worker was based on romance scene from 9 1/2 Weeks (1986).
Cast and Interviewees
- Kevin Dalton - Julian (lead: intended victim)
- Hollie Winnard - Dixie (lead)
- Tiffany Jutterbock - Herself (Sex Therapist)
- Dr. Boyd Flinders - Himself (Surgeon)